- Rectangular Self Watering Pot with a wicking system - Watering is reduced to weeks instead of days. Now you can go on vacation and come back home to vibrant, alive plants.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor plants
- Ideal for vegetables, fruiting vege, herbs, ornamental plants or flowers
- Outer pot size: 32 cm (Length); 22.5 cm (Width); 19.5 cm (Height)
- Inner basket size: 28.8 cm (Length); 19.3 cm (Width); 11.5 cm (Height) (approximately 7 Liter)
- Colour: Outer pot: (glossy white); Inner basket (black)
- Wick: Cotton
- Material : Made of new PP material (durable plastic)
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase against material disintegration due to exposure to sunlight. T & C Applied.
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- Low maintenance, light weight and durable
- Other sizes / designs of self-watering pots are also available in SHS KEBUN
- SHS KEBUN/SHS GARDEN is the registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
SHS KEBUN SELF-WATERING POT FOR VEGETABLES, HERBS, ORNAMENTAL PLANTS AND FLOWERS (SWPV32)
An innovative wicking system to keep your plants healthy when you are away on holidays or when you have no time to water your plants.
Save time, save the hassle so that you can spend your time wisely on other gardening activities.
HOW DO I USE SHS KEBUN SELF-WATERING POT?
1.Thread the cotton wick through the draining hole in the inner basket.
2. Bury one end of the wick into the soil/medium.
3. Place the other end of the wick into the bottom of the water reservoir (outer pot).
4. Fill the outer pot with water.
5. As the soil/medium dries out, the wick draws water from the reservoir to keep the soil/medium continuously moist. This will keep the plant hydrated. When the soil is saturated enough, the wick stops pulling water.
6. As long as there's water in the reservoir, the wick will water your plants while you are away!
You can replace the cotton wick with any fabric material that can absorb water easily, such as discarded mop fabric or shoelace etc. Cotton wick is also available in SHS KEBUN.
SHS KEBUN Self-watering Pots typically consist of:
a) An inner basket where you put your soil/medium and plant
b) An outer pot which is a water reservoir
c) A cotton wick to transport (suck) water
Transparent water level observation window allows you to monitor the water level so that it will not dry up, or too much of water that will cause root rot.
If the water level is too high, remove the rubber plug to release water. Easy and convenient. If you leave your pot outdoor, just unplug it so that rainwater will not fill up the entire pot causing root rot.
Lifting the inner basket to fill up water is absolutely not necessary. You just need to top up water via the water inlet. Save a lot of time and hassle and avoid plant damage.
Want to use it to plant vegetable that requires support? Don't worry, you can build the trellis using the trellis support holes.
OUTER POT: Length: 32 cm; Width: 22.5 cm; Height: 19.5 cm
Material: PP Plastic
INNER BASKET: Length: 28.8 cm; Width: 19.3 cm; Height: 11.5 cm (approximately 7 Liter)
Material: PP Plastic
Low maintenance, light weight and durable
Other sizes / designs of self-watering pots are also available in SHS KEBUN
1 pc of SHS KEBUN Self-watering Pot SWPV32 (consists of 1 inner basket, 1 outer pot, cotton wick (the plant is not included)
12-month warranty against material disintegration due to exposure to sunlight. We will send a replacement if the pot disintegrates due to exposure to sunlight. The warranty does not cover damage due to mishandling.
Ready-stock and shipped from Kulim, Kedah
SHS KEBUN/SHS GARDEN is the registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name.
SHS KEBUN Self-watering Pot SWPV32 (Consists of one outer pot, one inner basket and cotton wick. Plants are not included).