Instructions for Use
1 Insert the probes into the soil gently
2. Wait for a couple of minutes before reading the results
3. Push the button to the Left for measuring moisture, and Right for pH level. Push it to the center for measuring light.
4. Remove the probes from the soil and wipe it clean after use
5. Store in a dry cool place
This is a basic soil meter meant for garden use. It is not meant for research or farming which requires high accuracy.
Be careful not to push the probes into the soil too hard to prevent from breaking the probes
1. No batteries needed
2. The probe is approximately 17.5cm long
1 pc of 3 in 1 soil meter