- Baba Smart Grow Golden Melon Seeds / Tembikai Susu (VE-054) or
- Baba Smart Grow Gorgeous Melon Seeds / Melon Jepun Berjaring (VE-044)
- Non GMO Professional Seeds
- F1 hybrid seeds
- Approximately 6 seeds
- Maturity: 60-65 days
- High germination rate, easy to grow
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
BABA SMART GROW GOLDEN MELON SEEDS (VE-54) OR GORGEOUS MELON (VE-044)
Baba Smart Grow Golden Melon Seeds / Tembikai Susu (VE-054)
Quantity : Approximately 6 seeds
Maturity : 65 days
Baba Smart Grow Gorgeous Melon Seeds / Melon Jepun Berjaring (VE-044)
Quantity : Approximately 6 seeds
Maturity : 60 days
Our seeds are technologically processed and hygienically packed to ensure maximum and quality yield. Please be sure to examine the correct plant seeds before sowing and ensure proper planting practice under the right weather conditions.
There are many possible reasons why seeds don't germinate. The key factors are the seedling soil used, moisture level, temperature, how deep the seeds are buried etc.
If you have a low germination rate, you are welcome to contact us so that we can help find out why the germination rate is low.
SEED SOWING GUIDE
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 2 to 3 seeds for each hole
- Cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until after germination.
- When 3-4 true leaves appear, remove the weak seedlings. Keep the strongest seedling for each hole.
- Use SHS Kebun All-Purpose Organic Compost Fertilizer as the base fertilizer. Mix 30-50% of it to your potting mix or raised bed. This will give a good head-start for the seedling to grow healthily and strong to fight diseases.
- Transplant the seedlings to the raised bed/pot. Keep a 30 cm gap for each plant.
- Provide trellis for the plants to climb.
- Top dress with organic Mr Garnick 532 Leafy Fertilizer weekly. Put the fertilizer in between the plants. Cover with soil and water after fertilization.
- When the seedlings grow bigger, apply Mr Garnick 258 Fruit Tree Fertilizer regularly.
1. Keep only the main vine and a side vine with the axillary bud. Remove all other axillary buds.
2. Keep only 1 fruit per vine.
3. Manually pollinate the flowers in the morning if necessary.
4. Thin the leaves to ensure there is enough ventilation to prevent pest attack.
5. Once the fruits are set, wrap with the garden fruit net immediately to prevent fruit fly attacks.
Harvest the Melon Gorgeous fruits when the ring becomes clear.
If snails / slugs are a problem in your garden, use Mr Ganick Organic Molluscicide.
Apply Garlic Powder Plus once a week to force pests like mealy bugs, aphids, white flies etc out of their hiding places. Then apply Mr Ganick Scale Terminator organic pesticide to get rid of them.
Store seeds in a dry, cool and dark place. It is recommended to keep the seeds in an airtight container and store inside a refrigerator away from the freezer compartment.
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Seed.
a) F1 Golden Melon VE-054
b) F1 Melon Gorgeous VE-044
Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name.
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Seed. Option:
a) Golden Melon Seeds (VE-054)
b) Gorgeous Melon Seeds (VE-044)