- Baba Yasa-I Organic Planting Soil for vegetables 28L (approximately 8kg)
- High organic matter to enchance the developmenet of roots
- Excellent result for growing leafy vegetables
- Increase 30% harvest but soil is 50% lighter
- Recommended for home edible garden
- Contains plant base natural compost to provide nutrients for plants to grow healthily
- Major ingredient: Peat moss for good drainage and ventilation
- Shipped from Kulim
- SHS Kebun/SHS Garden is the registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our tradename.
BABA YASA-I ORGANIC SOIL FOR VEGETABLES
WHAT IS BABA YASA-I ORGANIC SOIL?
Baba YASA-I Organic Soil is an organic planting soil enrich with necessary elements for healthy plants. It is ready for use, hence no mixing with other materials is needed. It is recommended for home edible garden especially leaf vegetables.
WHAT DOES BABA YASA-I ORGANIC SOIL CONTAIN?
Baba YASA-I Organic Soil is made of mainly plant base natural compost such as peat moss and other organic matters that provide a good drainage medium for root development.
Plants are easier to take care of and have greener leaves.
Compost for Foliage Plants
Compost is an organic fertilizer that contains rich nutrients .It can maintain soil’s ability to retain water and fertilizer. For foliar plants such as cabbage, water retention and composting would be the major element in choosing their soil. So you can choose the soil with good water retention and contain compost such as Yasa-I organic soil.
1 bag of Baba YASA-I Organic Soil 28L
Shipped from Kulim
Why Is Baba’s Soil Called Organic?
There are no legislations for certifying organic soil in Malaysia.
Baba uses specifications from 4 organic standards on our raw materials to ensure the safety of our users:
- IFOAM Basic Standards for Organic Production and Processing.
- USDA NOP
- Council Regulation No. 834/2007, Official Journal of the EU
- China Taiwan Organic Product and Organic Processed Product Certification Standard
Organic Potting Mix Composition
The ingredients used in Baba’s organic potting mix are compliant with provisions 1.2, 1.7, 1.10, 1.13, and 1.14 of the soil fertility amendment of the China Taiwan Organic Product and Organic Processed Product Certification Standard.
According to these provisions, usable components are:
- Composted weeds, fallen leaves, crop residue, and other such material
- Decomposed wood materials (bark, sawdust, wood chips) that have never been chemically or radiationally treated
- Peat or peat moss
- Ground rock phosphate, dolomite, and gypsum
- Maifan stone, perlite dust, and vermiculite dust
- Coco peat that has not been chemically or radiationally treated
The production of our soil is in compliance with IFOAM Basic Standards for Organic Production and Processing, Section 4.4 Fertility and Fertilization. Provisions 4.4.1 through 4.4.7 list the 7 major requirements.
Heavy Metal Testing
Baba organic potting mix undergoes heavy-metal analysis in compliance Dutch and US standards.
Heavy metals that are tested for include: Chromium (Cr), cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb), copper (Cu), nickel (Ni), zinc (Zn), arsenic (As), and mercury (Hg).
- Heavy metals can be present naturally in soil, so all of the materials used by Baba undergo testing to ensure that they meet organic planting regulations.
- Suitable for home and organic planting; guaranteed safe for humans and the land.
Pathogenic Microbe Testing
Pathogenic microbes refer to microorganisms which may invade the human body, causing infections and even infectious diseases. Pathogenic microbes include prions, parasites (worms, protozoa, insects of medical importance), fungi, spirochaetes, mycoplasma, rickettsias, chlamydia, as well as other bacteria and viruses.
Baba organic potting mix undergoes testing to ensure that no pathogenic microbes are present, preventing users from catching infectious diseases. It is safe for use.
SHS Kebun/SHS Garden is the registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our tradename.
1 bag of BABA YASA-I Organic Soil 28 Litres