- Baba Smart Grow Purple Sweet Corn Seed (VE-064)
- Non GMO Professional Seeds
- F1 Hybrid Seeds
- Quantity: Approximately 10 seeds
- Maturity: 70 days
- High germination rate, easy to grow
- High anti-oxidant anthocyanin
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
BABA SMART GROW
PURPLE SWEET CORN SEED (VE-064)
Baba Smart Grow Purple Sweet Corn Seeds (VE-064)
F1 Hybrid, non-GMO
Quantity : Approximately 10 seeds
Maturity : 70 days
High anti-oxidant anthocyanin
Our seeds are technologically processed and hygienically packed to ensure maximum and quality yield. Please be sure to examine the correct plant seeds before sowing and ensure proper planting practice under the right weather conditions.
There are many possible reasons why seeds don't germinate. The key factors are the seedling soil used, moisture level, temperature, how deep the seeds are buried etc.
If you have a low germination rate, you are welcome to contact us so that we can help find out why the germination rate is low.
SEED SOWING GUIDE
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with a gap of 30 cm each. Put in 2 to 3 seeds for each hole and then cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grows to about 8 cm height, thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings)
- Transplant the strong seedlings to your raised bed.
- Top dress with Baba 532 Organic Foliage Fertilizer weekly.
- When the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 Organic Fruiting Fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from the plants with 10 to 15 cm gap. Cover with soil. Water after fertilization.
- Only keep 1 to 2 fruits for each plant.
- Harvest when the corn cob turns to light brown.
- If the plant has more than 2 fruits, harvest as baby corn.
⇒ If your raised bed has snail/slug problems, use our Mr Ganick Organic Molluscicide to reduce their population.
⇒ If you have pests problems such as white flies/aphids, use our Garlic Powder Plus to force the pests out then use our organic pesticide (Mr Ganick Dr Neem).
Store seeds in a dry, cool and dark place. It is recommended to keep the seeds in an airtight container and store inside a refrigerator away from the freezer compartment.
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Purple Sweet Corn Seeds (VE-064)
Ready-stock and shipped from Kulim, Kedah
SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Purple Sweet Corn Seed VE-064