- Baba Smart Grow Watermelon Seeds (VE-040) or Ice Box Watermelon (VE-055)
- F1 Hybrid Big fruits
- Non GMO Professional Seeds
- Approximately 10 seeds (VE-040); 5 seeds (VE-055)
- Maturity: 70-75 days
- High germination rate, easy to grow
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
BABA SMART GROW WATERMELON SEEDS (VE-040 and VE-055)
Baba Smart Grow Watermelon Seeds (VE-040)
F1 Hybrid Big Fruits
Quantity : 10 seeds
Maturity : 70-75 days
Baba Smart Grow Ice Box Watermelon Seeds (VE-055)
Quantity : Approximately 5 seeds
Maturity : 70 days
Our seeds are technologically processed and hygienically packed to ensure maximum and quality yield. Please be sure to examine the correct plant seeds before sowing and ensure proper planting practice under the right weather conditions.
There are many possible reasons why seeds don't germinate. The key factors are the seedling soil used, moisture level, temperature, how deep the seeds are buried etc.
If you have a low germination rate, you are welcome to contact us so that we can help find out why the germination rate is low.
SEED SOWING GUIDE
- Spread some seeds on the seedling soil, then cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedlings grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings)
- Transplant to your raised bed / pots.
- Topdress with Baba Mr Ganick 426 Melon Vegetable organic fertilizer weekly. Water after fertilization.
- Only keep the main vine and a side vine with an axillary bud. Remove other axillary buds. Only keep one fruit per vine
- Ready to be harvested when the fruit becomes plump and the surface color of the watermelon becomes dull
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Thin leaves to make sure proper ventilation of plants to avoid mealybug attack.
Use SHS Kebun All Purpose Compost Fertilizer as the base fertilizer. Mix 30-50% of the fertilizer with your potting mix / raised bed to provide a good soil structure and sufficient nutrients for your seedling. This will help the seedlings to grow strong and healthy to fight diseases in the later stages.
If you have snails / slug problems, use our Mr Ganick Organic Molluscicide to control the population.
Spray our Garlic Powder Plus once a week to deter pests and to force pests out of their hiding places. Then spray with Mr Ganick Super Margosa to get rid of pests like white flies, thrips, mites and aphids etc.
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Watermelon Seeds (VE-040)
Store seeds in a dry, cool and dark place. It is recommended to keep the seeds in an airtight container and store inside a refrigerator away from the freezer compartment.
Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Watermelon Seeds (VE-040) OR Ice Box Watermelon Seeds (VE-055)