- Epsom Salt is Magnesium Sulphate/Sulfate - Mg2SO4
- Water-soluble grade
- Affordable, easy and effective way to supplement Magnesium & Sulphur to your plants
- To boost plant growth, flowering, and fruiting
- Help plants grow bushier
- Increase chlorophyll production in leaves, enhances the green colour of the leaves
- Improve flower blooming
- Especially good for potted plants
- Can be used in hydroponic, aquaponic or fertigation systems
- To help plant roots take up vital nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur)
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebun is the registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of fake listings using our tradename.
Epsom salt is made up of hydrated magnesium sulfate/sulphate. Magnesium and sulfur are two trace minerals required by plants to survive and thrive.
There may be nutrient deficiency if you are planting into potting mix unless there is a fertiliser or compost added.
Use Epsom salt as a supplement to soils with low magnesium levels to boost plant growth, flowering, and fruiting.
For chlorophyll production which will help produce food for plants and give the plants more energy to produce flowers and fruits.
Some common magnesium deficiency symptoms are a characteristic interveinal chlorosis pattern where the veins remain green but tissues between the veins turn yellow, leaf curling, stunted growth, and lack of sweetness in the fruit.
Try Epsom Salt solution as a foliar spray or add it to your soil to achieve healthier foliage.
Fruiting plants such as tomatoes and chilis require Magnesium during flowering and fruit production. Adding Epsom salt will benefit these fruiting plants greatly.
A severe magnesium deficiency in hydroponics/aquaponics can result in low yield harvests and can even cause plant death.
Critical to production of vitamins, amino acids (therefore protein), and enzymes. It's also the compound that gives vegetables such as broccoli and onions their flavors.
⇒ How to Use
Sprinkle Epsom salt on the soil around your plant. (about 1 tablespoon each pot / plant) once a month.
Dilute with water and apply as a foliar spray. Most plants can be misted with a solution of 3 tablespoons of Epsom salt with 3 liter of water once a month.
For fertigation, hydroponic and aquaponic systems, please use Epsom salt according to your system setup.
✔️ 16 % MgO
✔️ 13% Sulfur (S)
2kg of Epsom salt
Epsom salt is not a miracle solution for everything. Apply cautiously when needed only. Do not apply Epsom salt excessively when it is not needed.
It’s advisable to have your soil tested to determine whether it’s deficient of magnesium before you apply Epsom salt. Many plants, like beans and leafy vegetables, will grow and produce in soils with low levels of magnesium.
2 kg of Epsom salt