|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Fabric planter bag with a cover to prevent weeds from growing
- Made of nonwoven fabric
- Promotes healthy root growth
- Permeable material allowing plants to breathe
- Minimises the risk of over-watering
- Watering is easy
- Light but strong material
- Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm (Diameter) x 40 cm (Height) - approximately 30 gallon
- Limited stock & Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebun/SHS Garden is a registered trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of fake listings using our trade name
BENEFITS OF USING NONWOVEN PLANTERS
NO MORE WEEDS
Black nonwoven planter bag with cover minimizes the need
to remove the weeds. The cover will prevent weeds from growing.
The nonwoven fabric is permeable so watering is easy - lifting the cover is not necessary.
Healthy Root Structure
The nonwoven fabric is breathable. This allows the roots to breathe easily to promote healthy growth of your plants.
The fabric promotes proper root growth and air pruning. Unlike plastic planters, the nonwoven planters allow dominant roots to grow without causing girdling.
The overall root structure will improve. Healthier branching roots will grow. With the new feeder roots, the plant is able to absorb more nutrients and water from the soil. The result? Much healthier plants!
Minimises The Risk of Over-watering
The permeable nature also minimises the risk of over-watering. If your plants are sensitive to excessive moisture, we highly recommend using our nonwoven planters. Our nonwoven fabric is peameable and breathable thus allowing water to drain away, leaving the soil moist, but never wet.
Traditional planters especially those with small drain holes will retain excess water. Plants could drown causing root rot or diseases.
Note: Size may vary slightly due to errors in the manufacturing process
1 Non-woven Planter Bag (Black) - 30 gallon