- Baba Smart Grow Green Malabar Spinach Seeds (VE-051) Remayong
- Non GMO Professional Seeds
- Quantity: Approximately 10 g
- Maturity: 35 days
- High germination rate, easy to grow
- Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
- SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
BABA SMART GROW GREEN MALABAR SPINACH SEEDS (VE-051)
Baba Smart Grow Green Malabar Spinach Seeds (VE-051)
Quantity : Approximately 10g
Maturity : 35 days
Our seeds are technologically processed and hygienically packed to ensure maximum and quality yield. Please be sure to examine the correct plant seeds before sowing and ensure proper planting practice under the right weather conditions.
There are many possible reasons why seeds don't germinate. The key factors are the seedling soil used, moisture level, temperature, how deep the seeds are buried etc.
If you have a low germination rate, you are welcome to contact us so that we can help find out why the germination rate is low.
SEED SOWING GUIDE
- Spread some seeds on the seedling soil, then cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedlings grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings)
- Transplant to your raised bed / pots / self-watering pot
- Keep a 15-20 cm gap between plants.
- Top dress with Baba Mr Ganick 532 organic foliage organic fertilizer weekly. Water after fertilization.
⇒ You can use our self-watering pots to save time and effort. With a self-watering pot, you don't need to water daily, The leachate that contains dissolved fertilizers from the pot after each watering will also be collected. You can use the water to water your fruit trees so that there is no wastage. Save money and save the environment.
⇒ If your raised bed has snail/slug problems, use our organic molluscicide to reduce their population.
⇒ If you have pests problems such as white flies/aphids, use our organic pesticide (Dr Neem).
SHS KEBUN SELF-WATERING POT
Store seeds in a dry, cool and dark place. It is recommended to keep the seeds in an airtight container and store inside a refrigerator away from the freezer compartment.
Shipped from Kulim, Kedah
SHS Kebuh/SHS Garden is the trademark of Grand SHS Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd. Beware of any fake listings using our trade name
1 pack of Baba Smart Grow Green Malabar Spinach Seeds (VE-051)